Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Monday!

Things look a little brighter this morning. Not just because of the sunshine, but my attitude. Everyone seems to be well on my trail this morning. Didn't see Whitey on Central, nor did I see Mama on Hebard. I worry so much about Mama. She just won't be trapped though. She is a mess - very skittish and being chased by a male cat that has begun hanging around there. And we took her babies, so that makes me sad for her also. She is all alone there. On a brighter note, an art teacher has contacted me due to seeing my blog and would like to have her students help build a couple of shelters for the kitties. What a really wonderful person to take on a chore such as this. I met her and she is just a great person. So caring! She got to witness firsthand how crazy I am as I showed her all my spots on Saturday morning. She drove all the way in from Churchville - and met me at 7 am!, took pictures of a few places, and got some ideas for the shelters. Little Blackie on the corner of Goodman and Central came to greet me. Little does he know how lucky he is going to be when I get him tomorrow. My niece, bless her dear heart, is going to 'foster' him! YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment