Monday, October 25, 2010

MONDAY UPDATE


Here is what I received from one of the girls who took one of the babies - as soon as I received this note, I was notified by Julie that his brother, Marley, was adopted at a Petco event on Saturday - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!

Morning Janine:


Mickey is really doing wonderfully at our home. My husband weighed him 1 3/4 lbs.
He is eating and drinking a lot ! He can find his litter box on his own so now has
the run of the house. He plays hard-to-get when he's rested, and climbs on my lap
when he's tired. He follows me from room to room so he knows where I am at all times.
His purring motor is amazing! Love it!
We still keep him locked in the bathroom at night and when we're gone. My husband
and son love him. The dog is tolerating him. Our dog is a 10-year old golden retriever
who has to be touched all of the time. As long as she is still getting her attention,
she will be fine. We plan to keep Mickey and I will not be returning him unless
something drastic happens but I can see things only getting better.

I'll be taking him to my vet in a week or two, need to make sure he is 6 weeks old
before I do that.

Thanks for letting me come get him before he got into the system - I think its Karma
that you still had him on Saturday!

Have a great day. I hope his little brother finds a nice home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment