Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Hello Blog! Its been a while! (forgot to post on Friday - had the day off from work and really took a vacation, from everything, except housework! - and wait, who am I kidding, except also from feeding my babies out there!) I have decided to try to feed every other day, or at least take a break once a weekend morning, but this weather has been fierce this past year. Last night I heard the wind howl, and the rain come down, not hard, but its just never ending, so I managed to get up and out an hour later than normal and fed at at least 5 out of the 8 or 9 spots I usually do. And sure enough, they were waiting for me. I had to clean the leaves out of the water bowls, and some spots, actually clean the water bowls due to the raccoons slobbering all over, and in some cases, find the bowls the wind had strewn around. I am trying though. Last night I went to a Halloween party and danced like I did when I was 'much younger'. At some point, I felt a rip in my hip and knew I had something. I was a mess for much of the day, pulled a muscle in my hip area. But I still managed to get out and feed the babies. Dont know what I will do when it gets much worse. On top of that, I must stay healthy!~ I pray to God I can find a home for all these babies, or that I am able to live my dream to own a sanctuary to bring all these brats to! They need warmth and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment