Thursday, October 21, 2010

Houseguests

Well, the babies spent the night in my house last night. In my bathroom, to be exact! In my tub, to be even more exact! But when I went in there this morning, they were out of the tub and wandering! They are frisky little guys. Still shy, but you can tell they will have quite their own personalities! I decided to keep them for a night or two to help out Another Chance Pet Rescue because I know their hands are full, and I wanted to bathe them before I gave them to them. So, tonight is bath time for them in my new kitchen sink! Tomorrow I will surrender them, and will really be sad to see them go. This morning it rained (what else is new?) so it was not pleasant out for all my kitties out there. And it was dark. I do hate the dark. It really messes up my day! :) But I guess its needed while I still go out at 6 am to the hood every morning to feed the strays. I have not seen Whitey on Central in over four days now. A bit worried. And have not seen Mama on Hebard in over three days at least. Again, worried. And I am thinking about stopping my feedings on Niagara Street. Not a good idea to be feeding there, at the 'arrest zone'. I pray they find the location that Gina feeds her strays behind the house, somewhere on Niagara. Its going to be a long winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment