Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Another Prisoner of Love


I trapped a cat this morning as I have a standing appt. for TNR each Wednesday, but it turned out that I trapped a kitten. Well, I wasn't about to let it loose, and I am not about to get it neutered and returned, so I will be bringing this poor thing to a shelter. I wish some of my readers could take a cat or two, they would really love these little kitties that are victims of circumstance. Actually victims of humans and their carelessness and lack of compassion. I will post picture of this little guy, a black and white fluffball, in hopes it may melt someone's heart. I also have been in contact with someone from the media, in hopes of exposing some injustices of this city, any city really. I was thinking to myself, if animals had voices, what would be their concerns that they would want known? I am sure they would have a lot to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment