Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random Thoughts


I need to get this kitty adopted. I need to get it off the street and into someone's home. I call him Blackie, but he needs a proper name. I hope someone reading this would consider it, before the harsh weather begins, and before he gets killed, as he is hanging around Central Park and Goodman Streets, a very busy intersection. Attached is his picture which I took yesterday morning around 6 am! He is a teenager, a spunky little guy, very affectionate, and clean! Its amazing how some of these animals can stay clean, it must be the type of coat they have.

I was walking my dog Thunder yesterday and up ahead, on the same side of the street, coming towards me, was someone walking their dog. I crossed the street because my dog is not the friendliest with other dogs. I hope that person doesn't think this is an anti-social move, its just avoiding a pulling, tugging, noisy situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment