Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Frick and Frack



Well, I had a success and a failure this morning. Success with these two little babies. (Pics didn't turn out very clear - but boy are they beautiful!) I rescued them from Second Street, they were huddled in the Igloo shelter I have for the kitties on that street. Failure in that I wasn't able to trap neuter and return a kitty although I did try. The Central Street cats are very smart. They go in this trap, grab the salmon, and run, all without setting off the trap. This is the location where Benny, and Whitey, and at least five others now reside. Although I haven't seen Whitey in two days. A bit worried about him, even though he did mangle my leg with his teeth and claws a few weeks ago, which just today I have finished the last of my antibiotics! The little babies I am going to name Frick and Frack for now, are snuggled in my tub at home, waiting for me to come home and I will then turn them over to a wonderful girl who works where I do, who also happens to run Another Chance Pet Rescue. I am very grateful to her, as they don't usually have openings due to the overwhelming overpopulation of kittens in Rochester. Thank you so much Julie L., you are such a kind and compassionate woman. I would also like to thank Julie D. and Kate, who responded with offers to help - even though I know the rest of you would help if you could.

No comments:

Post a Comment