Monday, October 25, 2010

What a Weekend!

SUCH a busy weekend~SO many updates! First and foremost, Frick and Frack are now living in homes, separate homes, but new homes for them. Two very nice girls each took one, one of the girls being a foster mom for Another Chance Pet Rescue. The lighter grey and white is with her, and available for adoption very soon (HE needs all his shots, etc.). Yes, both boys! I will get an update from each of them sometime today. It was very hard letting them go, they are just SO sweet at that age (4-5 weeks old), but I am very very grateful that God allowed me to find them. On a different note, as I was driving to a feeding spot on Sunday morning, I caught a glimpse of a cat out of the corner of my eye, and naturally, pulled over, and noticed the cat run to the car, acting very skitzy (sp?). I got out, started to put some food in a bowl on the back of my car, and it was crying like crazy. I've never seen a cat literally starving. That one sure was. I pulled away knowing it would be full for a day, but that I had to do something. I went back this morning with my carrier, as I knew it would immediately go into that if there were food in it, and its a less traumatizing device than a Have a Heart Trap which is what I usually use. Anyways, it was not to be seen. I will try every day this week. Thats the kind of kitty you must get off the streets, there is no food source for it. I also have not seen Whitey on Central for over a week now, and have only seen Mama kitty on Hebard once. The other bit of news is that I have stopped feeding at another spot, too dangerous, on Niagara Street. I pray what was depending on me there finds the food Gina has on the street next to it. That boarded up house is just too much trouble, and too dangerous for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment