Friday, July 30, 2010

Hippity Hop

No, Easter is not on its way, but the Bunny on 7th Street is always around. Mr. Bunny hangs with the cats I feed on the lot there. He is very cute, and not sure what he eats, but the cats are very friendly with him, and he is there each morning. He is a big bunny, not your wild one you see early in the mornings. He is a house bunny, but he has survived through the winters too, as I have seen him for years there. Driving off from that spot, I picked up a dead raccoon from the street. There was a woman and man who hollored out at me and told me I was crazy. Thats ok I told them, I know I am! I just wanted it off the street so that other people wouldn't keep running over it. I would do that for any animal, including squirrells! I then met Gina at Niagara Street to try to trap the two kittens in the boarded up house. No luck. We tried. We even went in the house there, as someone had gone in over the night hours. Its pretty bad in those kind of houses. I am so sad we were not able to get them. I don't know what I am going to do....

1 comment:

  1. u are crazyy but my crazy aunnt!!!!!!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete