Thursday, July 29, 2010

Craigslist



This site is odd..... I posted on there yesterday about trying to get people to foster some of the sweet cats I feed each day that really need homes. I must have received 10 responses, but they were very strange. The way their names were labeled in the e-mails sent to my e-mail address. Just all lower case, and mostly were spanish names, and they all had a link which I couldn't open, and most said god bless, and they didn't say too much. You have to wonder of the legitimacy of these replies. I have only recieved one bite from it all that seems legit, and we are trading e-mails with pictures of the five kitties I need to get homes for quickly. I pray it works out, and maybe she will take two! In the meantime, at Niagara Street, where I picked up a dead cat last week, and rescued a baby kitten, the other two kittens are now motherless as I now have come to realize that may have been her mother dead on the street. I saw them huddled on the steps this morning practically on top of each other. One ran after into the house after I got out of the car, the other sat there until I got very close, and it was meowing. These poor babies can't be any older than 6 weeks old. I've got to get them. They are so tiny, and in such danger. This is where Officer Lalka and Officer Muller met me last Sunday morning but I didn't think they were that young so I told them not to try to get them but to open up the door board a bit so they could get food. What a bad decision that was. They don't have a mother to protect them! I need help trapping them!! I dont' have a small trap! Help!! PS, the two pictures, one is of the red malnourished young kitty on Hayward Street, the other is of the two baby kittens on Niagara Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment