Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hotter than Haides

I am back! Its been a long long weekend! I played and worked. Nothing too new to report on the kitties, except that I can't help but worry about Benny, as he walked me back to my car two mornings ago. He ignored the food I put down and walked all the way to the other side of my car while I got in begging me to take him. I have to get a home for him! Please ask around everyone! Sweet sweet kitty! Also, Whitey there is now letting me pet him. He was someone's cat, once. He is a sweetheart also. I really need to find homes for these guys! Blackie also, he is just a lover boy, along with Stripes. Met a guy named Mike this morning, nice dude, asked me if I was married. HA! He was out walking, I then saw him on Niagara. He said he liked cats and thought what I was doing was nice. Bless him! Told him to help spay and neuter cats!!! HA again!

Its a very hot week here in Rochester, in the 90s, and still in the high 70s at night, very hot to sleep especially when your central air is busted for the first time in the 17 years you've had it at your first home. But, I will persevere. But even my babies are listless, and lifeless. They even appreciate a fan when I run it. Cats and dogs are funny creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment