Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Readers Suggestions

From Julie: I bet each of your blog readers (and even friends/family) could foster just one cat/kitten. It is very rewarding to help an injured or malnourished kitty and not too time/money intensive. Craigs list would be helpful in finding their permanent homes once they are spayed/neutered.

Thank you Julie, what a great suggestion. I am really diligent on capturing the really sweet cats first, then get onto the real work of getting the other shy ones off the street and stop the breeding. I could really use some volunteers to get the really openly sweet ones out of the way, so I can get the others.

And thanks Julie, I did post on Craig's list the five I am really trying to find quick homes for, and had one reply already! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. i would foster onee definetly but my mom will not let me but i would love to and u know it

    ReplyDelete