Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sweet Relief!

I have been gone for a long weekend in the Adirondacks, and placed the care of all my cats I feed in God's hands. Also a few spots in Gina's, thank you Gina, but I don't think she had a lot of success in placing food down as she goes a different time of day, when 'they' are all out, and I go in the morning when 'they' are all sleeping still. 'They' meaning the bad guys. I did get a surprise call on Saturday while I was taking a walk down a rustic road in the mountains from Julio, the man who owns the house on Central who has been throwing my stuff away where I feed Benny and Whitey. He sounds like a decent man, and just doesn't like 'the flys' that come with the food. I do agree there are tons of flys attracted to where I place not only dry food, but wet food too. And with that comes maggots, but don't worry, I CLEAN!!! I found maggots only once on Niagara Street, and it won't happen again, now that I know what to look for! Anyways, Julio is willing to help me relocate my food across the street to another abandoned house, but I am hoping I can find a home for Benny QUICK, as he really is a lover boy. HE was VERY hungry this morning, I think out of all the places that haven't had me there in three mornings, he showed me the most hunger. Poor thing. But I can't tell you how good it felt to be able to go to my feeding spots this morning. Not that its a pleasant thing to do, but I layed awake last night from 2-3 am. thinking about the new kittens everywhere, and all weekend I thought about the places Gina wasn't feeding for me. Its hard. I need a fortune to start a sanctuary for these cats so that I don't have to go out like this and place my life in danger anymore!! And these cats don't have to suffer like they do as homeless animals do! Thanks for listening, if anyone reads this!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment