Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Meanies

There are a lot of mean people out there. I noticed this morning that under the tree, in a small park on Pennsylvania Avenue between 6th and 5th Streets, I place a paper bowl of water and paper bowl of food each morning because I saw a hungry cat there a week or two ago when it was terribly hot out - a bit more than what it has been! A wee bit! - anyways, someone keeps trashing it. WHAT is the harm in leaving that simple thing there??? I just don't understand the mindset of people, people like this I should say. Across from this spot are two homes that are immaculate amongst severe poverty. I just don't get it. On another note, I did not go to one spot today that I go to daily, on Hebard Avenue, where many kitties have been rescued from, including Smokey who I still have under my thumb waiting on adoption, and where little Orphan Annie was taken from. I am going to try to trap neuter and return the mother kitty, Mama. I have an appt. from Habitat for Cats, so wish me luck tomorrow! This all takes place at 5:30 in the morning, and I only have a certain window of time to do this as I have to get to work! Oh Lord, the things I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment