Friday, July 23, 2010

Hell

Well, not really, but its just plain miserable outside. I usually know if its raining before I get out of bed as I have a skylight that helps, but because of the heat and humidity, I turn on the fan every night, so I didn't know it was raining, for how long I don't know either, but it was when I got up at 4:45 am. this morning. Yuck. I knew I was in for some miserableness. I got drenched, and my hair exploded, so much for the $30 wash, blow dry and straigtening I got last week. But my problems are minor in comparison to the poor babies out there. They really need better shelter. I have to think of something! Their food gets soaked, and they are soaked. Its just sad all the way around. I placed food bowls where I shouldn't have, on people's porches, and I am sure I will pay for that, or they will, somehow. Its supposed to be like this all day. Rotten, rotten. I will be exchanging a lot of towels tomorrow morning. Miserable. I hope something happens to brighten their day, including mine! Sorry for the downer post today!

No comments:

Post a Comment