Monday, July 12, 2010

Despair

My own. I was thinking this morning, as I was out for the 45 minutes its takes me (and thats without running into anyone) to do the now 9 out of 10 spots I feed at beginning at 5:15 am., and this is in the summertime! I was thinking about what it would be like in the wintertime for me, and how early I will have to get up. Then again, sunrise isn't until much later in the winter, and I won't go in the dark to these places. I also wonder how long I am going to do this! Something needs to give! I know for certain that I am going to have to trap two cats from the Central Park location that are sweethearts, Benny and Whitey, and bring to a shelter. The owner there is throwing away my stuff every day, so thats not good. Usually I can compromise with these people - I tried, and the workers said they would talk to him, and he was OK about it for a couple weeks. I will attempt to go there today to ask him for two weeks, as I am going away this Saturday to Monday, and won't be able to feed any cats. I will ask him for a reprieve until then. That will be one less spot to feed at. Big whoop. If anyone is reading this Blog, which I doubt anyone is at this point, please consider adopting one of these cats, as they are going to have to go to a shelter, as much as I love them. I think I do this blog for my own sanity, just to vent what is on my mind, which is good for me, so thats fine if I am the only one on here! More on this at a later date. Its too much for me to think about right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment