Thursday, March 27, 2014

Woot Woot!

Feeling a bit better today.  Nothing exciting this morning, was thinking to my self that I must get some of my shelters a bit more secured.  The one on Short Street is full of dirt, dug up by some creature over the brutal winter.  When its warmer out, and thawed, I will place a box crate down and a flat board over that so that I don't have to deal with wet towels, and dirt.  Same with my Fourth and Pennsylvania spot.  Until they tear the house down.  Every year I think it will go, and I have a feeling this might be it.  This morning there were at least five cats there.  One of them being the grey with white, who is still limping.

And on Third and Pennsylvania, I did feel the kitty - picture on yesterday's post - and I do believe she is pregnant.  I will have to shoot an e-mail to the girl that runs ACPR to see if they will take her and I will then grab her in the morning tomorrow.  I would hate to have her have the babies on the street.  Unfortunately, I have one too many being fostered in my own house right now and cannot take any.  My only other option is to grab her and take her into the clinic to have the babies aborted.  I would then still need a place to keep her before, and after her surgery.  Is anyone willing to  help out here?  She is friendly.  Unfortunately, again, I would have to return her to the street after that.  There are just so many sad cases like this. 

Candy

On the bright side, its getting warmer, and easier for the cats to live out there.  But there are some that still are begging me each day to take them.  Especially Candy, on Hayward.  And she is so pretty too.  She will make someone a wonderful pet.  Please spread the word about these homeless animals.  They are counting on you.

Have a great day!

"Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty - they merely move it from their faces into their hearts."




7 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweet Lady!! Hope it's a special one for you! Love you, Nancy C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAYJANINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birthday ? best wishes to you J. hope you go out for a nice dinner, and remember "pig is more cute than puppy" xoxoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, you are not getting older, just better!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday auntie love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, Happy Birthday (Cat Angel)! Enjoy your special day.

    Walt & Karon Simoni

    ReplyDelete
  7. A VERY SPECIAL HAPPY.....

    Alan

    ReplyDelete