Friday, March 21, 2014

Buddy! Teddy!!

I love getting updates on the kitties I've rescued and adopted out to great homes.  This is one such story. Buddy.  Buddy was a kitten that I rescued from Grand Avenue back in 2011, and he was adopted out in spring of 2012 to just the nicest family.  He's recently had some teeth pulled in front.  You can almost see it in one of the pictures.  :)

Buddy Before Adoption
Buddy with his new mom!  (isn't she pretty!)

Sleepy Winston/Buddy!  

Winston (Buddy)

Winston/Buddy taking a nap after a hard day at work! (look at that cute tie).

Finally, I received word about Teddy!  His mom has been awfully busy with her two other little ones, the humans, so its understandable not hearing from her, but its great to know that things are going well so far!

Hi Janine,
Sorry I haven't written. Things have been crazy here - my child
 was being treated for cellulitis/allergic reaction to a shot last week so I have been pretty preoccupied. Teddy has been doing great. He was actually in Joe's lap just a few minutes ago cuddling. :) He sleeps on our bed sometimes at night but also kind of wanders a little and sleeps out in the hall or landing sometimes too. He is spending much much more time downstairs during the day with us too rather than sort of "hiding out". Overall, things are good, and he is doing great and we're excited to have him! Hope you are doing well, I haven't even gotten  a chance to read your blog or even be on computer lately! :)

Great news!

I wish you all a wonderful weekend!
 
"To everyone going through anything struggle or pain right now, keep your head up, and keep smiling.  God heals all."

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome!!! Yay for you buddy :) another cat in a forever home that you placed auntie. Your these cats angel. I love you have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill bet Buddy has fun pawing those cute tendril curls of his mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! Thank you Winston/Buddy's mommy!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winston (Buddy) is easy to love, he waits for me by the window and cuddles when his paws are cold. What more can I ask? I am the lucky one.

    ReplyDelete