Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Ahhhhh CHEW!


Taking a break with the blog today folks.  I got a cold from my 6 year old niece who came to stay with her Auntie on Saturday evening.  Thanks Sister, for sending her over sick and not telling me! 

I didn't take a break from my feedings this morning in the hood.  All of them were waiting for me.  In fact I counted EIGHT at Baldwin.  They were all hungry, and I was glad to feed them.  Its SO rewarding to do this.  Really, it is.  Its not fun getting out of bed at 3:45 am. so I can get my day started and wake enough to go out in the dark at 5 am., but once its all done, its a good feeling.  And I couldn't feel as good as I do if I didn't get the occasional food donations from the few of you who do.  Thank you SO much for your kind donations.  I can't do it alone.  My pockets are far from deep.

Have a wonderful day.


2 comments:

  1. Feel better Janine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you've got the sniffles! Hope you feel better soon. Take lots of zinc and Vitamin C (or so they say!)

    ReplyDelete