Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Just a quickie to let you know that the kitties have been fed, and watered with care, a pat here, and a pat there. 

Thank you everyone, Carol, Walt, Kristin, Jess, Wendy, Mary, Sheryl, anonymous, and others for all your research, offer of help, and good intentions.  I will try the NET office tomorrow to see how I can get my stuff out of that garage.  I placed another tiny plastic tote under the porch there - when I pulled up two of the three kitties ran to me, crying.  Its heartbreaking, but I have to trust they will use the two tiny shelters I've placed for them for warmth. 

I spoke out loud wishing them all a Merry Christmas at each stop, and gave them a bit more of their most precious part of breakfast - wet food. 

The good news is that Abby is going to her new home today, Charlie is doing great with his new family, and Gordie is safe and sound in my home, waiting for adoption. 

Have a wonderful, blessed day.

XO! 

:)

"Love is a gift from God, and one of the most important gifts that He wants us to share."

1 comment:

  1. Janine,
    Merry X-mas once again and if it turns out not to be NET call me and I will meet you there to retrieve your shelters or do whatever you feel is best for the kitties. Things will work out for you and our precious kitties.
    Walt

    ReplyDelete