Monday, December 30, 2013

Gordie!

I don't usually post on weekends, its hard enough writing five days a week, although then again, sometimes its my only outlet, so once I get going, its not so hard.  So check out Saturday's post.

Good news!  Gordie may be getting a new home!  A man contact me recently and was asking about Rupert, the white cat I rescued months ago, but I told him I adopted him out to Pat just a month ago.  He contacted me again last week after reading about Gordie, and I brought him over for a meet and greet today.  He is a very nice man, and has a girl kitty named Cleo.  He just lost his other beloved kitty Neo, and felt it was time for Cleo to have a companion, as this man travels quite a bit for his job.  I think they will do fine, and will be bringing Gordie over on Tuesday, if this man doesn't change his mind before then!  :)

Gordie is stalked by Leo, Leo is talked by Scooter - I look forward to news that Gordie will be walking around his new home like a free bird, without fear of being attacked.  You get so attached to these guys - in such a short time - whether or not you have rescued them yourself personally.  Why is that?  Is it the nestling your nose into their soft fur, is it their eyes when they look at you, is it their beauty, is it the way they make little chirping noises, or their purring?  Whatever it is, they have something that millions and millions of people in this world love about them, for sure!

Here are a few more pictures of Gordie.  He is in constant movement, so hard to snap a picture of!

"Boy Mom, your floor needs cleaning and polishing!!  and why
do you have to show them my dirty litter box???"


"Can you please get that flash out of my eye?"


"Listen, if you take one more picture, you are gonna regret it."
I look forward to hearing of Abby's progress today.  I am sure she was introduced to the clan at her new home that I brought her to on Christmas morning.  I am hoping to get a good report card from her new mom today!
 
"Life is so much better when you stop caring about what everyone thinks, and start to actually live for yourself."

2 comments:

  1. Gordie is such a beautiful boy! I had a gray boy cat once, so he tugs on my heart strings a bit. I wish him well in his new home.
    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crossing my fingers that Gordie and Cleo fall madly in love! I just noticed that his paws seem quite dainty for a cat his size. Is that just an optical illusion? Anyway, I'll be thinking of you and Gordie on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete