Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Grand Witch

That is her title, because she is a witch, and because she lives on a street by that name.  I called Wally last evening just to check in on him, make sure Buster was in and doing ok.  He told me that the landlord wanted the board on the side of the house gone because the 'I am a Christian woman' witch was complaining again to him.  I woke up this morning and that was all I could think about. There is no other place to put a shelter for the three or four cats I SEE when I go there for one second in the morning to place food and water down.  I also have a covered litter box that is covered by a plastic tarp with some towels in there.  Its very small, for one cat, but this morning, lo and behold, there was a cat inside.  On one hand, its such a joy to see that these cats are using the shelters, but on the other hand, I was saddened to think this may be taken away.  I told Wally he must fight for me, and for the cats.  I don't want to get him in to trouble, maybe I can speak to landlord himself, and he can just placate this witch that lives in the upstairs apartment of this house.   If you want to know more about my encounters with this woman, see past posts.  She scolded me for weeks about feeding on the corner and then came about and apologized and told me what I was doing was good.  But obviously not on her turf.  I could say some nasty things here, but will let you use your imagination on what I would say...

Big Red has really changed ...  he may be sick, but he is very loving, and half these cats practically follow me to my car, saying please don't leave me here.  Emma has a very bad cold, I must get her rescued and get meds in her.  Poppi is letting me touch her more.  There are just so many wonderful cats that need homes.  Please consider one!

No comments:

Post a Comment