Friday, December 16, 2011

Black Magic

I am attaching pics of what I took yesterday.  There are the two pretty babies on Central - black and white - they are most certainly strays, but scared.  They let me get just so close, and then back away.  This is the shelter in the back of the house that I have rigged, but its terrible in my opinion.  There is a hut, but the boards around it are very loose and blow over when its windy.  This is in the back of a boarded up house.  The bank owns it, and has been over to mow the lawn in the fall, but left my stuff there.  Must be a kind banker.  This shelter was next door but had to be moved due to the owner of that property moving his family in after he had been renovating his house.  The shelter was featured in my video, where the board slammed my head.  That was the best shelter I had.  It was always warm and cozy and dry inside even in the harshest of days.  But I just can't get it duplicated at the property next door. 



These other photos are of my Third kitties.  The grey is the bully I told you about.  He is so territorial.  Such a brat.  This is an abandoned house, with a lot of grafitti on it.  I am sure its on the list to be torn down soon, its really a mess.   This is where I have rescued so many babies, the last one last winter was Gracie, who my mother adopted.

This last pic, or the one that looks odd, is of a very strange thing I found in a driveway of where I feed.  To me, it looks like a voodoo doll.  It looks like it had been burned on the spot too, as you can see a dark circle around it.  It looks like foil, but I have not yet had the nerve to pick it up.  It really spooks me.  Tell me what you think!  I would like to know if anyone knows about this stuff!  By the way, its Friday, Thank God.  I wish you all a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I have been following your blog. I will post more later but I have a friend who has been trying to email you about shelter ideas and it won't work. Her email address is nndow2001@yahoo.com

    Send her an email so that she can send you her ideas.

    God Bless you for what you do for these beautiful animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your note!!! I can be reached at janinethebean10@yahoo.com

    not sure why she is having trouble!!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete