Friday, December 9, 2011

Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

every where you go...  la la la la la...  can you just hear Bing Crosby singing now? 

It started snowing this morning.  There is a pretty white coating on the ground.  Its more wet and a nuisance than anything else.  Its not even that pretty.  Its just a sign of things to come.  I hate to say it but its prettier when the ground is frozen.  But you know what that means, COLLLDDDDDD.....  BRRRRR... My poor babies out there.  All was well, I am making sure they have a little spot to cuddle in at each of my stops, but the problem is, some of them will be covered in snow, I don't have enough large large boards to lean over the carriers I have placed, and to fit snuggly against a wall.  And under that board I would also have their food and water.  So you see, I am actually looking for very large boards.  Like 5' by 7 ' would be ideal.  My spot outside of Wally's place is still there, although you can tell the witch keeps taking the paper bowls placed outside of the board that is leaning against the house.  There is a long haired black kitty that is sleeping inside the little sheltered roofed litter box I have there. Thats a good sign.  Thank God some of these kitties know enough to 'get out of the rain'.  Some of them really don't.   I had to remove another poor kitty from the road this morning also.  My skin is beginning to thicken doing this.  Its the second one in a week, right?  I used to cry for them.  Now, all I can do is say a little prayer over their bodies while I wrap them in a towel and place them under a tree on the side of the road.  Poor baby.  May God bless you and welcome you to his Kingdom.

I have a vacation day today, and am busy getting my own crib under control.  Lots of cleaning, washing, vacuuming and dusting to be done.  My cats and dog are wondering why Mommy is running around like a maniac ignoring them all morning.  Oh well, I am just their maid, and they know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment