Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday's Frivolities

Just having fun.  I am getting lame when it comes to thinking about what I want to write without boring you to death. 

I am so thankful its Friday.  Even though last week was a short week, it seems this week went on forever, and ever, and ever...  For some reason, I always think its easier for me on the weekends going out and feeding strays - maybe it is.  I don't have that time pressure like I do for the work week.  There was a bit of interest shown by someone in adopting one of my adult kitties out on the street.  I thought about it and I am having a hard time thinking which one is best.  Do I go by the one most deserving?  The one most desperate?  The cutest one?  The sweetest one?  How do you pick?  There is Red, there is Big Red, there is Tuffy, there is Emma, there is Buster, there is another Red yet unnamed that is very timid - he is where Mr. Bully is.  How about the Pushy, the grey on Second Street, who pushes against my bag as I am trying to pour and the food ALWAYS spills. There are SO MANY others that are unnamed that I feed in the morning.  There are so many I could never keep them straight. There are just so many deserving cats.  Then there are my three other babies just under a year old I am trying to adopt out that are already in my house, Rufus, Midnight and Buddy! 

I am going to post some pics this weekend.  A few friends have sent me ideas on shelters and I thought, hmmm... simple, yet ingenious!  Will get those on this weekend.   I wish you a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment