Thursday, December 29, 2011

I Don't Know How I Do It...

but I do it.  Its cold out there.  I had to scrape away lots of snow covering some of my shelters.  Poor Big Red, haven't seen him in two days.  I was informed by several people about an ad online looking for cats for a barn, and I spoke with the woman advertising it yesterday.  What a wonderful stroke of luck for me.  A place I can bring 2 or 3 of my most needy and give them a roof over their head, and full bellies.  She said she wanted mousers for her horse barn.  She seems very nice, and I am hoping we can work something out in the next couple of weeks.  There is a lot of work to be done to make this happen.  I have to trap cats that are used to me just placing food down, and I might have to not place food down for a day or two at one of these spots to make the cat desperate for food, and empty stomachs along with freezing temps and snow underfoot is dangerous for an animal.  So, wish me luck, and if anyone wants to help me on a weekend, I could sure use the company.  Big Red would be number one, and then it would be so hard for me to decide who the lucky one would be next.  They all deserve a home.  There are just so many sweet cats out there right now, I can pick them up thats how sweet they are.  We just need to find more adopters.  I need to find more adopters.  I still have Buddy, Rufus and Midnight available for adoption in my own home.  As soon as I can get these young sweet babies adopted, I can rescue more.  Please pass this on to anyone you might know that could be interested.  Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. How many barn cats is the lady interested in getting?

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two or three Rose. I have so many to consider, don't know how to make the decision!

    ReplyDelete