Thursday, December 15, 2011

Animal Rescue

I have some pictures I want to share with you, to go along with a most boring report of the morning, just rainy out there, wet, and muddy.  But kitties grateful to see me.  I will download the pictures when I can, but in the meantime, I just found the most heartwarming story.  Its terribly sad in the beginning, but it just shows you what rescue means to an animal.  Its got a good ending, so please, watch it. 

http://www.animaladvocates.com/videos/watch/?video=judith#v

Please write me and share a story of rescue that you have done in your life, even if it was from a shelter adopting an animal.  What was its background?  How much did the animal come to mean to you?  I love these stories!

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you for sharing the story of Judith. It was truly heartwrenching and heartwarming in the end. You are truly a Saint for what you do for these animals. I adopted a stray cat when I lived on Tacoma Street in the city of Rochester. She would come to my porch in the winter and I would put food out for her. One day I put together a bed for her with blankets and she slept there until my son asked me if I wanted the cat. The rest is history and today she lives with me, another cat and two dogs in Gates, NY. I also rescued several other cats during the time I lived there, one that was full of "pellets". GRASP took all of them in for me and found homes for them. God bless all people that care for animals...

    ReplyDelete