Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thank God Its Wednesday!

That saying should be 'Friday', but its my Friday at work. I have the next three working days off (that includes Monday). I don't have my normal list of e-mail that I have at work here at home, so just hoping you all save my blog into your favorites and check back on your own, without my daily e-mail reminders, and hopefully I will write at least every other day about whats going on!


Quiet on the homefront. The predicted rain held off for me this morning. All kitties accounted for this morning. I have had some feedback on the kitten that is sick, and am going to try ordering some amoxicillan online today and see if I can put it in the wet food and hope that the kitten will eat it. Upper respiratory infections are very contagious, so I dont think the other kitties will be hurt if they ingest it also. As far as trapping kitten, and bringing to vet, there is no where for this kitten to go unfortunately, so that is not an option. If kitten had a home, that would be a different story. And as I said yesterday, chances of me getting this kitten in a trap - which I am going to try on Saturday morning, are slim. Trapping really is hard when you are going after one in particular.

I want to share this article with you that was in the Democrat and Chronicle newspaper a week ago:
"Man Shot on Sixth Street in City: A 34-year-old man was shot on Sixth Street on Friday in an apparent robbery attempt. According to Rochester police Capt. Peter Leach, two male suspects approached the victim about 5 pm. and tried to rob him. The incident ended with the victim being shot at least in the upper torso. Police are seeking suspects, who ran away after the shooting. Leach said. The victim, who was alert and cooperative with police, was taken to Strong Memorial Hospital for treatment." I share this with you because this is one street over from my last stop each morning. I have five feeding spots in this immediate vicinity. This is why I go so early in the morning. The crims are asleep, and its quiet out there for me. I would not go into these neighborhoods at night, never. These things happen on a monthly basis in this area. Poverty. So sad.

One more thing. I hate this blog site. My pictures have now turned out so small, and I cannot enlarge them. If anyone knows the answer to this, help me. If anyone knows of another blog site I can transfer over successfully all of my stuff, help me. I am not good with technology. But its a shame you cannot see my pictures more clearly. The HELP section for this blog site is useless. Thanks. And have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment