Thursday, May 26, 2011

TGIT







I say that because its my Friday! Yay! Tomorrow will start a nice four day weekend. Boy, do I need it. NOT that I get a break from the kitties in the morning, that will never change, I hope, but I have more hours in the day to clean my house, do my gardening, and just plain relax! And I sometimes ignore the computer at home on weekends, but I do hope to post something on here at least once or twice. After all, the excitement just never ends! HA! I am including pictures of the cutest kittens I've seen (this week!). They are kittens of a cat I rescued named Dusty - aka Copper. I didn't know she was pregnant until I was told by the woman who took her. Aren't they pretty babies! And they are up for adoption! I want to thank this kind gentlemen John who left a donation of dry cat food on my porch yesterday. This man saw the little blurb about me in a Mark Hare column in the Democrat & Chronical a while back, found my number, and donated a bag of food to me last year. He is back from his winter in Florida, and still thought of me to do that for me. Thank you John! There are so many nice people out there that offer to help with donations occasionally, and I just thank God for such wonderful people in my life that take the time to do this. I cannot tell you what it means to my pocket. I really do live paycheck to paycheck, never an extra cent for me. Some people call that stupid, but when you look into the eyes of these innocent cats every morning that are just trying to survive 24/7 and they see me coming with a plate of food, its all worth it! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment