Sunday, May 8, 2011

Bless You!





This is what I said to Cinnamon right after she sneezed this morning. First off, she is really a he, but I have been referring to him as a her for over 10 years now, so he really is a she now. :) Poor Cinnamon has lost her identity. But she is still one very pretty, fluffy red kitty that is spoiled rotten by me. I got Cinnamon, along with her brother Sugar when they were born in a garage to a feral mother at my friend Jim's house in Chili - where Jim had set up bedding and a heat lamp for them. I have had them since they were wee blue-eyed little babies. They still act feral when someone comes over and they run and hide, but with me, they can't get enough love. As for her sneezing, I said 'bless you' automatically, as I do when any human sneezes too, friend or stranger. I thought to myself, I wonder if anyone else blesses an animal when it sneezes, or am I the only one. I know I am strange, but can I be that strange?

3 comments:

  1. If you're that strange then so am I! >^..^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I do the same think...and I know I'm strange. But there is nothing strange in blessing any creature. The world can use all the blessings it can get! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only do I say bless you but I will wipe their nose with a kleenex if need be :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete