Monday, May 30, 2011

Dear Blog...








I came upon an e-mail this morning - yes, I finally got on my computer after four days! Computer free for four days! Its been bliss! Don't get me wrong, I love the computer, just in bits and pieces. I am true Googler, that part I miss, but at home, there are a million and one things to do and I love to get things done! I am a getter doner kind of girl! Back to what I originally was going to say... I found an e-mail this morning from a woman who found the article about me on the Post online website and she pasted it on her facebook page and her followers - she is a author - suggested they raise money for me. Apparently this was done over a month ago, and also unbeknownst to me, they raised a small sum of money and are donating that to my quest to feed and rescue kitties that I do every day. Yes, I am overwhelmed by these people's generosity, total strangers. And not to forget, the local strangers that I have met along the way of this blog who have also made donations toward my fight to help all the stray and homeless animals out there. I am touched beyond words, and my spirit is renewed another day. Thanks to all of you that have helped me, and you know who you are...... xoxo......

No comments:

Post a Comment