Thursday, May 26, 2011

Take Time to Smell the Flowers



This is my second post today, but I just wanted to share the following - an old friend sent the following to me, along with the picture attached. Its small stuff like that that we miss each day. because we are all so busy running here and there, doing this and that, life is nuts but when we can actually focus on nature like this, its a free destresser!!



"Hi Lady!I went out this morning to water the hanging baskets on my front porch. Apparently "someone" has taken up residence in one of them! (see the picture attached) I avoided the nest and watered around it. Momma bird flew to a nearby tree but returned to her nest as soon as I went in and closed the door. I can watch her through the glass in my front door sitting on her eggs. I think it is a sparrow. What a great way to start my morning! Just wanted to share!"

No comments:

Post a Comment