Friday, September 3, 2010

All Quiet on the Homefront!

The days are getting shorter... it's still somewhat dark at 6 am! I have to leave the house at 5:30 in order to get to work on time, so its scary out there at that time, but I am manueuvering my way to certain spots where I feel more comfortable in the dark. It was quiet, all my babies were accounted for. I went to Harper Street to call for Stripes again, but to no avail. He is still missing. But this time the posters were up, I hope we find him. Because of his sweet disposition, I firmly believe someone dumped him on Goodman and Central where I rescued him from, where I fed him for months each morning, and he doesn't deserve this. He needs to be found. Its Friday, and I am thankful... its been a very long week! TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment