Wednesday, September 22, 2010

And the Heavens Opened!

Well, I managed to get to all the babies out there before the rain came. And boy did it. Thunder and lightning too! The dude on Central Park, Julio, who lets is renovating a house there, and is allowing me to keep feeding behind his property, has just cleared out the back with all the brush, and weeds, and small trees, but he didn't throw my stuff away. Bless his heart. I left him a short note on the back of a paper plate yesterday and propped it against the door to the house. It said "thank you Julio! The cat lady...." .... No one lives there, yet. I don't know if he is going to sell, or rent, but I hope they like cats! I can't wait to set the clocks back so I can get out earlier. With the workload I have at the hospital, I am trying to get to work by 7:30 am, which I have been, but its such a rush to do it. I have to wait until at least 6 am. now before I start to see some light in the east. By the time I get home, its about 6:50 am. or so and its a mad rush to get things done and out. When the clock goes back, I can leave the house by 5:30 like I used to and be back and have some breathing room. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment