Friday, September 17, 2010

Its Friday!

Good thing because I don't have to work this weekend. I normally have been coming in on Sundays, but am having some work done in my kitchen on Sunday, so won't be. But the bad thing is, I still have to get up and go feed the cats. It was a soggy wet morning when I went out. So many hungry faces. I was going to try to trap a cat, but forgot the trap. I get up at 4 am. to get my day started, and by 7 am I am running like crazy, trying to tidy up, and get off to work. Its crazy, seriously. My weekday mornings are insane. If someone could film what I do, I don't know if it would be considered a comedy, or horror. Pregnant Mama on Central was no where to be seen again. Second day. I'll bet she's had those little ones. I feel terrible I don't know where they are. If their even alive. It was too dark to look around. Also at that spot, looks like some houligans were back there as there were branches and stuff strewn around that weren't there yesterday. Also, they moved my board that I put down for shelter for the food. I need a sanctuary!! I need to get these cats neutered so there arent' any more! Or at least not in the numbers there are now! Have a good weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment