Friday, September 10, 2010

TGIF - Again

How come we wish our days away? I just want to win the lottery. First thing I would do is to hire a bunch of people to trap all the cats that I feed every day. I would then round them up in a warehouse, or large barn, with their own sleeping cabins, and hire a bunch of vets to come in and neuter them. I would then hire a bunch of people to come in with them 8 hours a day to spend time with them, socialize them, and become their best friend! I would quit my job as I would want to spend my time doing what I love, cooking, travelling, and taking care of animals. Seeing to their every want and need. Its getting into fall now, with crisp mornings, and I am going to begin my yearly stress of the onset of winter and what it will do to the kittens and adults that are out there that depend on me for food. How am I going to now shelter them. I hope I can find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment