Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Itsy Bitsy Spider...


isn't so itsy bitsy! This has been 'hanging out' at Niagara Street for weeks now, and its usually too dark for me to get a picture of it, but I got one this morning, in the early dawn. This is scary. Don't get me wrong, I was born a tomboy, I've held many a snakes, allowed many a daddy long legs crawl over me, even slept in a bed in a hotel room in Texas with Daddy Long Leg Spiders with legs the length of my longest finger walking on the walls! But this guy, he is a big one. He has striped legs, and his color is black and maroonish... I think. He gives me the willies! When I go up onto the porch to place food and water down, I keep a steady eye on on him! Yuck! On another note, tried to trap the remaining kitty on Hebard Street, but she is so smart. Didn't leave food for her so she will be very hungry tomorrow. She will be pregnant in no time, so I must get her off the street. Still no sign of Stripes. I am very very upset by this, and will talk more about it in a later post. Have a great day back to work everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment