Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Critical Acclaim

I received a lot of flack for bringing home Kenny G. and cooking him breakfast Sunday morning, and giving him a new pair of socks, and a new jacket - an old one to me. In fact it was Jemel Mitchell's jacket - the ex-Rhinos soccer star - from when he lived with me for a winter. But you know, thats something that is just in me. I didn't think twice about it because I knew what kind of heart Kenny G. has. I consider myself a good people reader, and he wouldn't even step foot in my car if I had any doubts about him. He knows Gina, the girl who does what I do, and he thinks we are both just the best, most compassionate people he knows. I don't care if people think I am nuts. I would give the last $5 in my pocket if I felt the person needed it, and I just can't change my genetic makeup. Did you make me like this Mom? Or was this something I learned on my own as I got older? I wish I could remember my childhood to see if I had these characteristics in me way back then. Anyways, the kitties were all good, but I am starting to worry about the onset of winter coming, and how cold they will be. We need shelters! Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment