Thursday, September 23, 2010

By the Light of the Silvery Moon....


Good thing I’m not afraid of the dark – its dark when I go out. This morning there was a beautiful full moon, but its not enough light to feel completely confident, but then again, I don’t like going out in the full daylight either so that people can see me, and what I am doing. I like it half and half I guess! I don’t have a lot of fear of things, except for the things I can’t control, like illness, and death. I love scary movies, the scarier the better, I like snakes, spiders, and speaking of spiders, Mr. Giant Hairy Scary Spider is back on the abandoned house’s porch on Niagara Street. In case you’ve forgotten, I’ve attached one here. He was MIA for a couple of weeks, I have no idea where he went, but I refused to go onto the porch while he was missing, I would place the food on the edge of the steps so I wouldn’t have to go onto the porch, as I said it is semi-dark, so I couldn’t see where the little bugger went to! Other than that, things were pretty quiet on the home front. No one bothered me today. I need to find little boy Blackie a home. He is my little one that intertwines around my legs when I pull up to the corner of Central and Goodman. He is a very sweet little boy that desperately needs a home. He reminds me of Betty, the stray that now resides with a woman, who has told me over and over how appreciative she is that Betty is in her life. He is so loving and kind – yes Betty is a boy! Some of these strays would melt your heart if you know how sweet they are and how they are living now.

No comments:

Post a Comment