Thursday, September 9, 2010

All is Calm

Its a chilly, wet morning, but there they were, all my babies waiting for me. I fed them their favorite, wet food, and changed their filthy water bowls. I am starting to think about the shelter they will need for the cold weather, and don't know what to do. I have two shelters (that came from behind Rochester Ballet), but hesitate as they will be taken by the bad guys, possibly. My mission is to talk to Paul on Second Street and ask if he will allow me to put shelter behind his house. It won't bother anyone, but asking these people for a favor is near impossible. I have been plying him with my homebaked/cooked goodies for a while now,and I hope it pays off! I continue to mourn my sweet Stripes, who was 'lost' on Harper Street. Its day two that I haven't gone over there to call for him. I am still sick over it. Off to work I go. Have a good day! PS, the spider was not in his web this morning. Talk about the willies, I sure had them!!! Where did he go???

No comments:

Post a Comment