Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday Blahs

Not feeling 100% today, the stress of work is killing me, but off I go to do what I Must! I will just say this, I am going to write one of these mornings when I get a few more minutes about this case that is coming up in July of the dog starvation. I started a petition and have 340 signatures already, not sure of how people see this and sign it - many from Russia! - but I want to explain the situation I am in, and see if anyone has any suggestions, or if I should just let it go. I was made aware that the defendant could retaliate if she sees me again in court in July as I made myself known to her that I knew that she killed a dog at her pre-trial. Her family could do something. They are scumbags from ground zero. Anyways, I must go to work, but will touch on this again shortly. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment