Tuesday, June 8, 2010

3 Degrees of Separation: Sweetness




I am now categorizing the cats I feed and have rescued on their levels of sweetness. As I walked down the driveway of the boarded up house on Central near Third Street, there was Benny, meowing away. He carefully sniffs your finger, and then does the motion of raising his rear for a scratch and a pat. He is Level ONE Sweetness. Level TWO Sweetness is Blackie, on the corners of Central and Goodman, less than a year old, who runs to me, but is a bit leary of me, but waits an arms length for his food to be placed, along side his 'brothers' Stripes and Smokey #1. Level THREE Sweetness is Stripes, who is a beautiful brown and white tabby that won't let me too near, watches me from a short distance, but his eyes are what you can see the sweetness generate from. He is a beauty, and definitely worth a rescue. All three I have mentioned need homes very bad, and will make GREAT companions. I need to get their pictures and generate some e-mails. Benny and Blackie are going to be easy to get, they just need someone to want them!! Pictures coming, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment