Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thanks

I would like to go back to the first post I did almost three weeks ago, and give thanks again to a few people who I've met along the way... RPD ASL Officer Kalka, went above and beyond her way to show compassion to me and to the five kittens rescued from the mattress from the house that was demolished the next day on 7th Street. I went as far as to call RPD Chief Moore and spoke to his Secretary who promised to pass on the message about Officer Kalka. She is a kind hearted girl who I am so thankful I've met. I know that in a desperate sitation, I can call her to help me. I thank God I've not had that yet! I also want to point out that you should also give a shout to those that do wrong. I am going to write a letter to a judge who is sitting on a case involving a 'woman' named Love Jackson who is going to be sentenced on July 27th in Rochester City Court for starving her dog to death. She is the epitomy of evil, and should be punished severely for her crime. I am going to get a petition going also, if I can figure that out, to show the judge how much people care about this issue. I also want to thank the fearless people who do what I do each day, not that I know of any besides Gina, my other Angel I've met that I thank God for. She helped me out when I went away last weekend, and she faces the same challenges as I do. She has also adopted my Charlie boy, and will be taking my Smokey, both pathetic creatures when they were trapped, but have turned out to be the sweetest companions. I can't wait for Gina's book to be published, and I will share the link with you as soon as I have it. Its amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment