Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rough Mornings!




I say that because due to a large volume of gifts received at my job - I work in fundraising for a large hospital in the city - I have been working a lot of overtime and to pay my bills, have been coming in extra early in the morning, which means I don't have a lot of time to putter around the house in the morning after I make my cat rounds. So therefore, I keep forgetting the camera due to my lack of focus because I am so busy just trying to get out of the house by 5:30 am. so I can be home by 6:15 am. so I can get ready for work and be there by 7 am.! Its rough!! I saw so many babies this morning, but none on my Hebard Street spot. Second Street is really bad, there are so many cats that come out to eat after I fill their empty bowls. Its just terrible. I am waiting on Habitat for Cats to respond to me about getting some appointments for TNR'ing some of them. We really need a shelter for these babies to live out their lives, there are so many sweet cats, so beautiful. My immediate need is for Stripes and Benny. Two very sweet cats that are crying out for me to take them home with me. I must find a way!

No comments:

Post a Comment