Thursday, June 10, 2010

Injustices

I have a real beef. What is on the minds of people... this morning, when I went to feed Smokey #1, Stripes and Blackie, someone took the small old table top, towel and bowl for water and threw to the curb. This small board is what is used to protect the dry food from the rain. The towel is to give these cats something clean and dry to stand on while they eat. I swear I am not a confrontational person, but I will stand up to something I believe is wrong. I would LOVE to meet the person who did this, or the people who have done this throughout the past two years that I've been feeding on this corner (yes, Smokey #1 has been waiting that long for a home - his picture is in Tuesday's post). I have had more people trash my stuff in that neighborhood. These are very mean spirited people. I would stand face to face and defend the fact - whats wrong with feeding three cats on this property of a boarded up building? What are you doing here that this is a problem? Seriously, there is no problem. If they posted a do not trespass sign, I would continue to trespass because there is no reason to not provide this basic shelter for starving homeless animals! I would fight it in court, let me at em! Side Bar: I did replace the board, towel and bowl. All three were waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment