Friday, January 25, 2019

TGIF!!

ANNIE!  Another rescue!






Good gravy.  I hadn't planned on this.  She came running to the car at 4:15 this morning - at my Parsells Avenue #3 spot.  I tried to put her back on a vacant porch there, where two adults eat and sleep in huts placed inside, but they kicked her out and she came back to the truck. I couldn't leave her there.  I will keep her until I can get her checked out, and spayed.  Then foster and then adopt!

I have two on the top of my list to rescue, and both were out today - Ranger, and another unnamed Grey with White, both on Central Park - and I felt so bad.  Weather is supposed to get rough again. 

I am out of time, but please, have a great day.

"In drifts of sleep I came upon you
Buried to your waist in snow.
You reached your arms out:  I came to
Like water in a dream of thaw."


No comments:

Post a Comment