Friday, January 4, 2019

FEED A CAT FOR CHRISTMAS! DECEMBER 28TH - PAMELA P.!!!

PAMELA!  YOU Rock!  Thank you for helping me feed all these cats I go out and feed every single day of my life!  Without you, and all the others that have donated, it would be harder than it already is, believe me.  I am so grateful for all that YOU do as well for the animal world!

I have great sadness this morning for some friends of mine who lost their jobs yesterday – ‘downsized’.  I’ve been there! - I know the devastating feelings associated with it. But we bounce back, in time.  It feel hopeless at the moment, but things do get better.  I will miss their everyday presence.  Part of my family in a way.

As I've mentioned, most mornings these days are harder to get in and out of the car, due to my … 
AHEM…  physical ailment.  (I feel old).  Kings has been a huge help with half my spots, as I sit in the car, window rolled down, making sure there is no trouble for him in the dark lots.   And as I sit there, in the still quiet at 4 am., I’ve been noticing trees.  There sure are many grand and majestic trees out there.  I first started noticing them the other morning when the winds were whipping at 40-60 mph.  Its tricky to watch, and scary, thinking they might come down on you as you are hovering over a shelter.   I noticed the width of the trees, thinking some must be way over 100 years old.  Their intricate branches up above sway and swirl with the wind against the backdrop of a dark blue sky.  I’ve never really thought about trees, or noticed their beauty.  I also wondered how many creatures called those trees homes – squirrels, birds?  When there is a windstorm, are their ‘homes’ sturdy enough to withstand?  Oh well, back to cats.

RANGER!

Ranger is on my radar on Central Park to be the next rescue.  Ranger runs to me every single morning from the back of the lot there, where his ‘home’ is amongst the shelters.  Buddy was the most recent rescue here.  But I have to get another kitty adopted before I can do this.  So spread the word!

Today's Purrsonal Ad for one of our yet-to-be adopted babies!

PARSLEY: Attention lovely ladies! It’s your lucky day! Take a gander at this hot beefcake and tell me you don’t want a piece. I’m in the market for a female companion, ages one to four only, and preferably a tabby - stripes are hot. Meoooow! Nothing serious. I’m just out for a good time. Maybe some rolling around on expired rodents followed by heavy petting under the bushes behind the dollar store. What do you think? Can you handle all this swag?


And now for some words of wisdom:

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment