Friday, January 18, 2019

Liz - follow up pictures - Syd and Joanie

Thank you to each and all for your donations throughout the holiday season.  What I do each and every day is hard work.  I'm not looking for pity, but it really is hard work.  And its taken its toll on my body.  But I have literally saved thousands of cats when you think about it.  I feed them and keep them strong, I get them vetted to make sure they don't reproduce, and keep them healthy with shots, I build shelters to keep their bodies warm.  I have literally rescued hundreds and hundreds over the many years I have been doing this.  I did this alone for 10 years, and am so appreciative that people are noticing and caring and helping me out in ways that they can.  Thank you, I love you all.


This is a follow up to Liz's donation for the Feed a Cat for Christmas campaign when Liz made a donation on behalf of Syd and Joanie, whom she and her partner adopted.  I neglected to post their pictures that Liz sent to me  :) Too adorable.  Remember, I feed their mom every day of my life at the auto shop on Bay Street, still.  She is finally letting me touch her, briefly.

Liz writes:

"I think about their Mom often and wonder if they would remember her?

These 2 are a trip, they have a blast together. I'm so glad we could adopt both. I cannot imagine how they would have adjusted without each other.

Merry Christmas Janine!!!!!! May 2019 bring amazing things to you!"








The two kitties I rescued yesterday:  Both went to the clinic, both were spayed, given shots, and combo tested.  Charlotte was pregnant - very early stage.  And Cyndy Loo was in heat.  Very good catches if I do say so myself.  No more babies, and these babies themselves will be safe from now on.  Charlotte is a lover girl.  Cyndy Loo is a growler, but she actually climbed up my chest to rub her face into mine this morning.  She just needs to learn that she doesn't have to fight for her food.  I would say she is about 8 or 9 months old?

We have many kitties available now for adoption.  Gotta get some new pics, and see how we go.

Have a great day!

"Don't stress the could haves,
if it should have,
it would have."


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet Charlotte and little Cyndy Loo Who!! I have their room all ready for them. I'll send pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janine,

    We love you also not only for all you do for the homeless Kitties out on the mean streets of the Beechwood section of Rochester, N.Y. But for the kind and compassionate person you are.

    Keep up your EXCELLENT work Cat Angel!



    Love,
    Walt & Karon Simoni

    ReplyDelete