Friday, January 11, 2019

FEED A CAT FOR CHRISTMAS............ And Beyond! JANUARY 2nd!!! MARYELLEN F.!!!

MARYELLEN F.!!! 
My fabulous friend/near neighbor Maryellen!  Thank you for your support over the years Maryellen.  You have great compassion for the animals, and I thank you for supporting me and my crazy everyday craziness in going out into the dark and cold and feeding over 100 cats.  And cold it was this morning.  14 degrees.  It rose to 16 by the time I finished up.  With the wind, it was surely in the low single digits.  My heart bleeds for the ones I have to leave behind.  Especially the crying little black kitty in the median on Central, across from the evil deacon that runs the Pentecostal Church on 4th and Central.  I hope someday he realizes his evil ways, and either has to ‘pay’ for it when he meets his maker, or his heart turns for the better and he begins to understand and have compassion for these poor starving animals on ‘his’ property. 



This weekend will be busy for me – no time for ME – I am delivering Max and Jax to their possible new home, and then the next day I have to drive to Williamson to deliver Bunny, to her possibly new home.  Today, foster Mom Sue brought Newton and Reese to their possible new home for a weekend furlough until next week, when they will come back to me for their surgeries at the end of the week.  They will then be returned to their new parents if all goes well.

Newton

Reese


I heard from Noel’s dad – Noel is now JOE – and he is willing to give this a shot even though it may take time.  He said let’s go for it and make it official!  Hurray!   

MILEY

LIMPY

The two new interlopes – Miley and Limpy – are still with Carol – but we are trying to figure out another solution for them.  Limpy is somewhat in hiding – he is scared, and Miley is just a darling little girl.  Both are good to go as far as adoption, but we need to get started on getting their pics out there!  For now, here’s a cute pic of each thanks to Carol!

So, now we need to find homes for Sabrina, Katie, Jule, Parsley, Hermie and Holly – Lulabelle will go to her new home where she will join three others kitties I rescued – after her surgery.  She was the runt of the litter that included Max, Jax, Newton and Reese.

Spread the word everybody!

Have a great day!

"One day you will ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life."

1 comment:

  1. You're my hero Janine! Like the energizer bunny, you just keep going and going, despite your pain and the bitter cold. Speaking of bunnies, great news about Noel (Joe). Any update on Thumper? Keeping you and the kitties always in my prayers. Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete