Thursday, January 3, 2019

FEED A CAT FOR CHRISTMAS! DECEMBER 27TH - THERESA E!!!

THERESA!!!    Thank you Theresa for your kind donation.  Theresa made this gift in honor of Greg and Jodi Crego.  I am not sure of the story there, but the cats truly appreciate you.  You helped to feed a lot of cats this morning in the rain/sleet.   Thank you Theresa!

Not much time to write  today, so I will leave you with our first ‘purrsonal ad’ for our available kitties.  We can start with Sabrina!

Please share – let’s get Sabrina – who was rescued from Central Park late last year - adopted!

SabrinaLike what you see? I’m a 2-year-old female with a lot to offer. Forget about those young kitty cats — you want a woman with experience. My lifestyle is low key, but pretty awesome. I nap about 85 percent of the day so my available time is limited. When I am awake, I enjoy chirping at birds and staring at walls. Also, I have about six teeth. If any of this piques your interest, contact me and I’ll get back to you.




LOOK DEEPLY INTO MY EYES..................



Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment